Have you ever wondered about the role played by lawyers in the buying and selling of properties? If you have been looking to purchase a new home in Ontario, Canada, getting professional legal support from a local lawyer can offer many potential benefits. And, with this in mind, we’ve summarized a few simple points as follows to help you find out a little more about the benefits that professional Ontario lawyers like us can offer.
Ontario real estate lawyer fills countless different roles, including the following:
- Protecting their clients’ interests (such as ensuring you are getting a fair price for your sale or paying a fair price when buying a property in Ontario)
- Assist with title insurance purchases, if desired
- Support during real estate transactions, guiding you with the specific requirements and regulations of the transaction.
- There’s undeniably a large amount of paperwork involved with buying or selling a property, such as the agreement or purchase and sale, statements of adjustments, and the like. Fortunately, your lawyer can help with this, ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed accurately.
- Before buying a property, it’s crucial to check that you have the most appropriate mortgage solutions in place for your property. Fortunately, your real estate lawyer may be able to help with the mortgage paperwork, helping you find out more about mortgage repayments and the like.
- Help during the closing phase of your house sale; this is one of the most pivotal moments during the entire transaction, and as such, it’s critical that you’ve got support from some of the most experienced local teams.
These are just some of the ways that your professional Ontario real estate lawyer can help. So, to discover more about the services that we can provide, don’t hesitate to reach out to us to learn more about how we may be able to support your real estate buying or selling needs.
Maryana Lerner, Lawyer